1) A video game for smartphones and tablet PCs
- - Adventure game: carry out missions in order to protect marine species.
- - Management game: send and manage teams on several on-site missions.
- - Collaborative game: help one another to complete your missions.
- - Rich and varied mini-games with gameplay inspired from real events.
- - Integration of real events to the rhythm of the game.
- - Using the Aquatek : manage your digital library of photographs and videos collected during missions.
- - Use social networks to share the results of your missions.
The video game is currently available
Learning is fun:
An example of Play: “Bycatch”. The purpose of the game is to save as much bycatch fisheries as possible before the fishermen’s nets close on them.
Executive Producer Malika Brahmi Coproducer Jacques Perrin Director and artistic director Florent Mounier Scriptwriter Florent Mounier Scriptwriter/Scientific Advisors François Sarano, Stéphane Durand Technical Director David Deckeur Lead Game Design Damien Chauveau
Photo and videocredits
Copyright 2009 Galatée Films – Pathé Production – France 2 Cinéma – France 3 Cinéma – Notro Films